Give me glue.
I need others like I need air.
I need you--
to bring with you a mingling goo
that merges our souls into a pair.
With prayer and sharing
that verges on daring,
let's stick together
tenaciously,
committed whether we're
mismatched hues
or a knitted blend,
with love attached
vivaciously.
Glue me to you,
my friend.
I love this! So warm and caring and you're right, we all need people.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! All in 5 minutes? Really??? It's so good. We do all need people and this is a really nice sentiment on the importance of friendship. So glad I stopped by!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you dropped in too. ^^ I admit I can't guarantee I stayed in the 5 minutes limit. After I wrote the first 5 lines, my husband called out "Hey, it's time to go!" so I jumped up, grabbed my kids, and bolted out the door. When I got back 6 hours later, I finished the poem...but I don't think I timed it correctly. ^^ Forgive me, FMF!
Delete