Samsung is the name of our apartment building. Every day, I'm so grateful for how this new place suites us better as a family. Here are some of the advantages:
~The walls are white, and there are large windows--everything is brighter!
~We have a beautiful view of the river.
~We were able to set up the furniture so Mika's room is also a play room. Coby's room will also be the guest room.
~We have an enclosed balcony where we can hang out laundry.
~There is a playground within the apartment complex.
~We are still in Bokwangdong, which is where we lived last year, so everything is still familiar to us.
~The grocery store delivers directly to our door! (At our villa, they would deliver to the bottom of our stairs.)
~The apartment is newer than our villa was, so I don't have to worry about Mika or Coby eating cement from the deteriorating walls. (Ha! That was a story.)
I'm so thankful that we were able to move!
Sooo glad you were able to move and it is a positive experience. where you live and spend so much of your time makes such a difference! I'm also glad that you still live fairly close though! :)
ReplyDelete